Taken in Julie’s small but well equipped studio near West Linton, these sessions provide the time and space to individualise the practice of yoga. The lessons can be a catalyst to deepen one’s experience of yoga in a safe supportive environment. People attend privately for a variety of reasons including:
- Beginners interested in understanding the fundamentals of yoga before attending classes
- Specialised help for working with or recovery from serious conditions or injuries
- Learning how to adapt one’s practice for class with milder conditions e.g. knee and back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, IBS, PCOS, etc.
- Developing a personalised home or travel practice
- Deepening one’s regular practice
Cost £35 per hour or £100 for 4 one hour sessions
Julie also offers corporate classes (one-off workshops or regular classes in your workplace). A practical approach to enhance well-being, good posture, and create less stress at work. Please contact her through this website to discuss.